Service is embedded in your DNA. As no other, you are willing to train our customers the art of operating and maintaining our machines. You are the eyes and ears of our after sales department in the field.
Our after sales department supplies the right parts, service, training and maintenance to our customers all over the world. It is our ambition to optimize this service and increase our turnover in this area. For our after sales department we are therefore looking for a:
In this job you will frequently be working on site with our customers. You will represent Hencon during your numerous trips to countries all over the world. During these trips you will train the employees of our customers on operating and maintaining Hencon equipment. Besides training you will investigate and solve technical challenges, both on site and remotely. You will help the after sales coordinator with part proposals in order to optimize quality for customers and financial turnover for Hencon. You will report directly to the commercial director.
- Root cause analysis
- Commissioning of equipment at customer site
- Conducting customer training (operator, maintenance)
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Reporting and following up (warranty) complaints on behalf of client
- Technical support
- Supplying input to the engineering department
We are looking for this candidate:
- Willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50%)
- Analytical mind with a pro-active and service-minded attitude
- Hands-on attitude
- Developed commercial and social skills
- Bachelor degree (HBO) in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
- Able to work with MS Office and willingness to learn other software packages
- Sufficient in Dutch and English
- An interesting and challenging position with lots of travelling
- To become part of the non-bureaucratic, hands-on company culture that designs fantastic machines
- A position where you can make a difference
- Competitive remuneration
We look forward to meeting you. Please send your application letter with resume to HR@hencon.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.