Software Engineer (English)
Hencon has been around for more than 50 years as manufacturer of special vehicles for the heavy industry where the Hencon machines are functioning in extreme conditions. Our AGV’s (Automated Guided Vehicle) have an increasingly important role in this process. Because of this growth we are looking for a
- As a software engineer you will be responsible for developing new controlling systems for special vehicles.
- You play an important role in setting up the program structure, programming and finally debugging the software when the vehicle is ready.
- HBO level of working and thinking, with experience in a similar function;
- Several years of experience with software development in Structured Text and/or C;
- Experience with the standard IEC 61131-3;
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as SAE J1939 and CANopen;
- Knowledge of mobile controllers such as IFM, EPEC, HYDAC and Bosch;
- Experience with graphical user-interface is a plus;
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schemes;
- Vehicle knowhow (diesel engines and hydraulics) is preferred;
- Willingness to travel internationally several times a year;
- You have a pragmatic attitude and have a hands-on mentality;
- Based on your practical experience, you come up with logical and creative solutions.
If you are young and do not have the above working experience, but you recognize yourself in the following requirements, you are also invited to respond:
- Affinity with heavy vehicles;
- The ambition and the ability to learn and to be good at all the points mentioned above.
- An interesting versatile position within an international working environment;
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a professional and ambitious company;
- A job in a motivated team with responsibilities and possibilities to create your own;
- Good salary and benefits including the ability to follow training courses.
Please send your resume or a reference to your LinkedIn profile to HR@Hencon.com. A short motivation is not required but is appreciated.
Most of the Hencon vehicles is intended for the aluminium industry where vehicles have to function in extreme conditions. The coming years Hencon continues to grow in the aluminium , forestry and mining industry with mobile and stationary solutions. We have international offices in among others Russia and South Africa. From our Dutch headquarters in Ulft, all these locations are serviced.