Electrical Engineer (English)
Hencon has been around for more than 50 years as manufacturer of special vehicles for the heavy industry where the Hencon machines are functioning in extreme conditions. Our AGV’s (Automated Guided Vehicle) play an increasingly important role in this process. Because of this growth we are looking for an
As an electrical engineer you are, amongst others, responsible for the design of circuit diagrams for special vehicles. These vehicles are primarily diesel powered. Electric-powered vehicles will in short term, however, get a dominant place in the market, especially in combination with the AGV technology developed by Hencon. Therefore knowhow and skills with respect to amongst others electrical controllers and power trains are of huge importance for Hencon. In this function you play an important role in:
Translating customer requirements to product specifications and setting up a functional description of the vehicle;
Assessing and selecting electrical components and registration in the PDM system;
Setting up and development of the electric scheme in SolidWorks Electrical;
Trouble shooting during commissioning of the vehicles.
You work closely together with the mechanical and software engineers. You build up knowhow and share this knowledge amongst stakeholders within the organization.
- Minimum MTS +/HTS level of working and thinking, supplemented with relevant experience;
- Knowledge and experience regarding designing electrical diagrams and choice of components;
- Experience with SolidWorks Electrical is preferred;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel);
- Vehicle knowhow (including diesel engines, hydraulics and 24V Automotive Systems) is preferred
- An interesting versatile position within an international working environment;
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a professional and ambitious company;
- A job in a motivated team.
- Good salary and benefits including the ability to follow training courses.
Please send your resume or a reference to your LinkedIn profile to HR@Hencon.com. A short motivation is not required but is appreciated.
Most of the Hencon vehicles are intended for the aluminium industry where vehicles have to function in extreme conditions. The coming years Hencon continues to grow in the aluminium , forestry and mining industry with mobile and stationary solutions. We have international offices in among others Russia and South Africa. From our Dutch headquarters in Ulft, all these locations are serviced.